Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

The Trees

This collection of short stories was a fun read. I think the author has a lot of potential and would be interested in reading more of his work. The trees was my favorite story in the collection. I also enjoyed Laroche, but would have liked to see this story developed a bit more as I thought the concept was a very interesting one, but as the saying goes, always leave the crowd wanting more. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys clever short stories. Ebook Short Description (From Smashwords) Monsters, legends, and things that we would rather not think about, this collection of three short stories and two pieces of flash fiction will treat readers to a strange and frightening world that lies in the shadows of the Pacific Northwest. Get it on Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment