Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2018

Attention Deficit Disorder, Writer's Style

We live in large, beautiful world, and there will always be an endless number of things to write about. Often, I have too many projects going at the same time, and have to restrain myself from starting something new.

Why do I do this to myself? I do it because there are always a number of stories in my head fighting to get out. Wouldn't it be great if I could just zap my stories onto the paper or computer screen? Probably not.

Writers write because we enjoy the process. Even when it's difficult, tedious, or too slow- like a lot of things in life, it's the journey that counts.

I've got a lot of stories to tell. I hope a lot of people read them, but even if they don't I plan to keep on writing them down, because that's what writers do.

Now, what shall I work on tonight?

What are you going to work on? Go write something.

No comments:

Post a Comment